Web Developer Programmer CV Example
From the design blueprint containing client specifications and the web designer’s technical directive, the Web Developer/Programmer codes the design into a working web page model that can already be uploaded online with the proper DNS, but not before client approval. Using basic HTML, or the more powerful PHO, ASP and Pearl scripting tools, the web programmer makes the web design a reality.
Web Developer/Programmer CV Example
Jeffrey A. Earnshaw
Whitehall Rd., Leeds, UK
I would like to offer my web programming expertise and 5-year experience to work with your web development team. I’ve had several web development projects as a freelance web programmer in HTML and Adobe Flash pages which I’m confident can be quite useful in providing my services for a mutually beneficial relationship.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present : Flash Web Developer, Synchra Design Ltd
- · Convert old web pages into all-Flash websites with functional specifications defined by web designer.
- · Embed special flash animation in specified web page designs in progress.
- · Ensure Adobe Flash tools are current.
- · Work with SEO experts to develop HTML equivalent of all-Flash webpages
2005 – 2007: HTML Programmer, Red Balloon Creative Ltd
- Create HTML working webpage prototypes
- Finalize code-optimized HTML web pages prior to commissioning.
- Mentor new hires for on the job training in web development.
2003 – 2006
Web Design and Development, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
2005 – 2006
Adobe Flash Seminar, Red Balloon Creative In-House Seminar
Professional reference will be supplied upon request
Category: Web Development CV's