Waitress CV Example
A waitress is a lady who attends a table in a hotel or a restaurant and takes orders. She is a professional who takes orders of fooding from the customers and forwards them to the kitchen. She brings the prepared food and receives payments and forwards them to the cash manager.
A waitress should have polite behavior and good communication skills. She should be polite and cordial to the customers as her appearance will affect a lot.
Waiter CV Example
France – 9858
I am an experienced professional seeking a good position as a waitress where I can serve better and efficiently. I have good cordial nature and communication skills.
2007-Present: Tallfig Hotels.
- Collected payments and bills of the customers.
- Served food, beverages according to their orders and ensured proper services to them.
- Promoted new menu additions and reminded them of the specialties of the day.
- Ensured proper service maintenance by the other fellow waiter and waitresses.
2005-2007: Lunch Stay Restaurant.
- Prepared food preparation duties like preparing final garnishing of dishes, beverages etc.
- Ensured tables managing and proper services.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Steward Services, Institute of Hotel Management.
2003-2005: Masters in Steward Services, Institute of Hotel Management.
Professional reference will be added upon request.
Category: Hospitality CV's