Sales Manager CV Example
A sales manager is a result oriented individual who is responsible to look after the entire sales department of an organisation. Sales manager is responsible for initiating, developing and implementing diverse sales procedures and strategies in order to achieve the sales targets of the company. Below given is a sales manager CV example that showcases the skill sets, experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Sample of sales manager CV example:
Sales Manager CV
Mob: 2367 384 5542
Landline: 9058 884 3294
Email ID: email@example.com
An experienced and seasoned sales manager seeking for a challenging job position in a leading sales corporation
|Date||Name Of Institution||Diploma/ Course/ Degree|
|2000 – 2003||London college of Arts||BA (Hons.) Management|
|2003 – 2005||Leeds University||MBA (Marketing and Sales)|
Job Duties and responsibilities
|2005 – 2007||Blue Lines Sales Pvt Ltd||Assistant Sales Manager|
|2007 – Mar 2012||Eagle Sales Corporation Ltd||Sales Manager|
- Organising meetings and setting the targets for individuals as well as teams.
- Recruitment of new staff.
- Analysis of the sales reports.
- Devising new strategies for the companies so as to enhnance the sales of the company.
- Looking after the overall management of the sales department of an organisation.
- Ensuring smooth running of the entire sales department.
Core Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent team management & communication skills.
- Ability to develop outstanding sales policies and strategies.
- Proven ability to conduct sales analysis on project management.
- Capability of developing a wide client network of prospective clients, distributors, retailers and vendors.
References may be available on request.
Category: Manager Cv's