Sale Assistant CV Example
A Sale Assistant is required to bring business. He is given a sales target which is to be achieved in a given period of time. Sale Assistant CV Example should include the educational qualification of the candidate and also the work experience he has gained. The achievements of the Sale Assistant must also be mentioned in the CV.
Sample Sale Assistant Resume Example
Sales Assistant Resume
40, Trident Apartments
New Hamilton Road
New York, NY
Residential Phone No. 44 5664 32345
Mobile No. 22 3342 78654
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work in a challenging environment where I can utilize my talent and ability for the benefit of my organization and to acquire professional growth.
|Company Name||XYZ Group|
|Position Handled||Sale Executive|
|Date of Joining||15th May 2008|
|Date of Relieving||10th September 2010|
- Spoke to the perspective clients to give them information about the products and services of the company.
- Acquired new clients to increase the company’s business.
- Worked on achieving the set sales target.
|Company Name||XYZ Pvt Ltd|
|Position Handled||Sales Assistant|
|Date of Joining||20th September 2010|
|Date of Relieving||—|
- Work on achieving the sales targets set by the senior officials
- Prepare sales reports keying in the details about the clients and the products and services sold to them
- Provide product training to the new sales staff
|School/ University||Course Pursued||Year of Passing out|
|XYZ University||Bachelor’s in Arts||2005|
|XXX University||Master’s in Business Administration specializing in Sales and Marketing||2008|
Category: Sale CV's