Personnel Manager CV Example
A personnel manager CV example refers to the resume which is framed by an individual either employed at or aspiring to be employed at the position of a personnel manager. The personnel manager is an employee who manages the personnel of the respective organization and solves any related grievances or problems.
Sample Personnel Manager CV Example
479, Paterson Road,
Lawrence, Kansas, USA.
Email id: email@example.com
Contact No.: 345- 324- 235
- A bachelor degree in Business Management from University of California in 2009, with HR as the major.
- A certificate course in Personnel Management from University of California in the year 2010.
Awards and Achievements
- Adjudged the best of class in the certified course of personnel management.
- Awarded distinction in the bachelor degree by the university.
2009- 2010: Assistant Personnel Manager; Hutch and Davidson Securities Pvt. Ltd.
- Provided assistance to the superiors and the management staff.
- Assisted in recruitment and termination process of the organization.
- Managed the payments of the salaries of the employees
- Addressed any assigned tasks pertaining to employee payroll and gratuity etc.
2010- Present: Personnel Manager; Wellington & Forbes Entrepreneurs
- Helped structure and implement a mechanism that would assist the organization in the task of personnel management.
- Structured the payment mechanisms and managed the personnel grievances/ queries.
- Managed the department budget
I seek an opportunity to work in a reputable organization and use my knowledge and skills in efficiently managing the personnel of the organization thus helping in the overall growth.
Category: HR CV's