Non Executive Director CV Example
Non executive director, who is also known as the outside director is a member of the team of board of directors who looks after the development and formulation of strategies. Unlinked to the firm, he/she is responsible to monitor various policies and performances of executive directors. In order to get this position a person should have ability to provide independent views on resources and appointments. A non executive director CV should showcase the skill sets, experience and qualifications in an effective manner.
Sample Non Executive Director CV Example
Name: Charles Mc. Carmen
Address: House No. 3, Hillock Street
New York, London
Contact Details: Mobile No. – 028293-2830
Well focussed and determined professional who promises to hold all the responsibilities attached to the position of a Non executive director’s position. Resolute to deliver excellence and contribute to the growth of the company.
- Extensive years of experience in cooperative sectors, proven leadership skills and decision making qualities.
- A good motivational approach and a skilled mentor.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Worked as a Non executive director at East London, UK for 2 years. ( 2000 to2002)
- Worked as a director at the West Hillock Centre, New York, UK ( 1995 to 2000)
- Post Graduate Diploma from Law House in the year 1994
- LL.B (Hons) from University of Nottingham, UK in the year 1991
- Schooling from St. George Martin School
Can be provided upon request.
Category: Director CV's