IT Sales CV Example
IT sales refer to the selling of technology equipments and products. The selling of technology tools like computers, gadgets, devices and any equipment related to technology sales. The field requires professionals having good knowledge of the technological field and apart from that should also have efficiency in selling activities.
Good communication skills and amiable personality and approach are necessary for the person to interact with the customers regarding sales.
IT Sales CV Example
I am seeking for a good opportunity as an IT sales professional where I can develop my skills and work efficiently. I possess good interaction with clients and have convincing capabilities to promote sales. I can boost up sales by target and maximum profit through sales. I possess effective communication skills to keep interaction with clients to aware them of the new products launched in the market.
2007-Present: Ultimatum Technologies, Technology Sales
- Set targets for sales by the new executives.
- Managed records of sales conducted throughout the month and also maintained reports of them.
- Studied market patterns regarding the scenario of technological products sales and the demands of the consumers.
- Convinced customers about the benefits and usage of the products and promoted sales.
- Negotiated well with customers and clients.
- Responsible for delivering goods to the IT companies and clients regarding their orders.
2003-2007: Sync Line Executives, Technological Sales
- Maintained accounts of clients relating to sales promoted to them.
- Recruited new sales executives and provided on field training to them for better service.
- Responsible for overseeing timely delivery of goods.
- Ensured sales targets are maintained by the teams.
B.Com in Marketing, Commerce College.
M.com in Marketing, Commerce College.
Professional reference will be provided on request.
Category: IT CV's