HR Assistant CV Example
An HR assistant is that employee of the HR department of a company who is mainly responsible for handling the day to day duties of the department, recruiting logistics, assisting with employee relations activities, maintaining HR database and filing systems and maintaining employee files. An HR assistant CV is a resume of a person who is applying for the job position of an HR assistant in a company. Given below is a sample of the same.
Sample HR assistant CV example:
45-H, J street
F block, North east avenue
Phone number: 47240970234
Email address: Andersonbill@yahoo.com
Seeking a job position of an HR assistant in a company where I would be able to use my education, my skills and my hardworking nature in the best possible way. I would like to contribute to the organisation and learn more though this experience.
- Pursued graduation in Mathematics from University of Michigan.
- Pursued Post graduation, MBA from University of Leeds in the HR field.
Previous work experiences:
- Internship at the position of a Junior HR assistant with Fredrick and Co. for 6 months.
- Was appointed by Nathan and Bracken at the position of HR assistant where i worked for 2 years.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining employee files and database.
- Working on employee relations.
- Maintain employee communication systems within the company.
- Looking after employee safety, welfare and benefits.
- Handling day to day operations of the office.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Leadership qualities, written and oral communication skills.
- Hardworking, diligent and focussed.
Category: HR CV's