Financial Controller CV Example
A financial controller is an employee of a company who works for the accounts department and under the finance director. A finance controller looks after the financial strategy making process, analysis of the accountancy books, cash flow, producing accounts etc. A financial controller CV is curriculum vitae of a person who wishes to apply for the position of a financial controller in a company. Given below is a sample of one such CV for your reference.
Sample financial controller CV example:
45/p, jack street
Peter’s enclave, west block
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 473047342094
Looking for a job position as a financial controller in a dynamic company with a motivated work force wherein i shall be able to work to the best of my abilities and help contribute to the success of the company.
Academic achievements and qualifications:
- Pursued graduation in business finance from University of reading.
- Pursued post graduation in business administration from University of Leeds.
- Diploma course in finance and accountancy.
- 2003-2006-worked as the financial controller in Jack and Henry Corp and achieved applaud for my services.
- 2006-2011-was appointed by the accounts department of Tim and Hardley Corp to perform financial controlling duties.
Skills and areas of expertise:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Can work in challenging situations to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deliver in crunch and pressure situations.
- Exceptional knowledge of financial controlling, business administration and accountancy.
- Ability to multitask.
- Qualified with ACCA.
Category: Finance CV's