Desktop Publisher CV Example
A desktop publisher is a person who produces various kinds of documents by working on the computer for the purpose of commercial printing. They need to have artistic ability along with multi tasking skills as they deal with various kinds of software in order to combine images, graphics and text. A desktop publisher CV should mention about communication skills, computer knowledge and other needed skills of the candidate.
Sample Desktop Publisher CV example
121 Tiger Hill Road,
Holly Wood, Los Angeles
Home phone number: 45778
Mobile phone number: 45789
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
An experienced desktop publisher with three years of experience in this field. Proficient in fields like graphic design, technical art and desktop publishing along with excellent knowledge in designing as well as publishing software like Ventura Publisher 4.0, Micrografx Designer and Word Perfect 5.1.
- Completed Bachelors degree in graphic designing from University of Dakota in the year 2008
- Completed Certificate training course in Word Perfect 5.1 Applications from All Computer Training Program in the year 2009
Working in Color Purple Advertising Agency since 2009.
- My job responsibilities included producing brochures, policy pages and personnel forms, using software like Quark, PerForm, Word perfect 5.1 and Ventura.
- I was also responsible for creating the layout and designing the brochures for the products of the clients.
- Coordinating with the client servicing department to know about the requirements of the clients.
- Graphic designing
- Playing Chess
Category: Arts CV's