Credit Controller CV Example
A credit controller is an employee of a company or a financial institute who is responsible for handling, managing and looking after the money which is owed to the company. He/she checks the credit ratings of the company and decides whether the company should be offered credit or not. This happens when the credit controller is hired by a bank and has companies coming to him as clients. Given below is a sample of a credit controller CV example.
Sample Credit Controller CV Example:
R-45, second floor
Looking for a job position of a credit controller in a dynamic work environment, wherein I would be able to showcase my exceptional knowledge and skills required for this job. I shall definitely prove to be an asset for the bank and a great help source for clients.
- Worked as a junior credit controller in Mathew And Smith Corp. for 4 years wherein i was appointed to evaluate the start the legal proceedings in case of when payment was not received on time.
- Worked as a credit controller in London International bank for 2 years and was responsible for evaluating the credit ratings deserved by each company.
Educational qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance from a renowned ABC business school.
- Master’s degree, MBA from University of Leeds.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
- Excellent team management abilities and strong hand at finance, accountancy and business management.
Category: Finance CV's