Accounting Executive CV Example
Accounting executives are primarily responsible to manage accounts of the clients. They have to gather and develop clients in order to earn revenue to the company. The executive has to scrutinize accounts of the clients and make plans and strategies to develop in the market for profits.
The account executive has to maintain healthy relations among the company and the clients and ensure they are getting benefits and profits.
Accountant Executive CV Example
54-2, Hyde Road
France – 54938
I am good at handling account records and files for clients. I possess good interpersonal skills and also can earn benefits to the company through introducing and developing strategies and plans. I am looking for a good opportunity in any firm which gives me an opportunity to grow and develop in accounting.
2005-2008: Titan Publications, Account Executive.
- Maintenance of the financial accounts of the company.
- Managed the accounts of the clients and updated them with the changes in their accounts.
- Trained the junior executives on account handling giving them practical infield knowledge.
2008-2010: Gill Thermal Inc., Account Executive.
- Managed accounts of the company and calculated gross output and profits of the company on a monthly as well as yearly record basis.
- Managed the sales of the company.
2003-2005: Diploma in Account Handling, Commerce College.
2000-2003: B.Com in Accounting and Finance, Commerce College.
Available on request.
Category: Accounting CV's